Access to affordable finance
- SMEs’ access to finance can be restricted
- SMEs account for ~50% of GDP
- but <2% bank lending
Fast, convenient applications
- Instant automated decision in the UK for 70% of applications (six minute application; decision in nine seconds; funding in 24 hours)
- Easy online applications in the US (six minute application; decision in 24 hours; funding in 48 hours)
Supportive customer experience
- 77 Group net promoter score
Access to hard-to-reach asset class through diversified loan book of multiple smaller loans
- Diverse SME population
- Wide-ranging and complex risks
- Significant credit exposure
- Fragmented and unpredictable data
Robust and attractive returns
- 4-7% loan returns track record 5 Higher future returns targeted (higher base rate environment)
- Active monitoring to ensure institutional
- investor diversification and performance
Our shared values, passion and purpose underpin everything we do at Funding Circle. Together we are providing small businesses with the funding they need to win.
Stakeholder value created
Access to fast, flexible, affordable finance with an amazing, supportive customer experience.
For institutional investors
Exposure to an attractive, hard-to-access asset class of strategic importance to economies.
We can make a difference to people, communities and the economy through our support of small businesses, advocacy of charitable causes and issues related to social impact and community engagement.
For government and regulators
A trusted and reputable company, working alongside regulators, industry and institutions to ensure best practice
For partners and suppliers
A dependable customer, working in partnership wherever possible.
For employees (Circlers)
A culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and opportunity; dedicated to learning and personal growth.
An attractive opportunity for sustainable shareholder value creation.